Child Advocacy Center (CAC)
Have Questions about the CAC?
Send us an email
· Investigations(Investigations are conducted jointly with law enforcement officers and child protective services assessors in response to allegations of child sexual abuse, severe physical abuse, or child fatalities.)
· Prosecution of cases concerning child sexual abuse and assault, severe child physical abuse, and child fatalities.
· Court Accompaniment/Advocacy
· Continuing services through the Department of Social Services to meet more intensive needs of families in crisis.
· Crisis Intervention
· Non-Offending Caregivers Support Group(This group is designed to be both educational and supportive. Sessions are held 2 times a month and childcare is provided on-site. There are no fees for group or daycare.)
· On-site Medical Examinations
· On-site therapeutic services for children
· Children’s trauma support group
· Referrals to community resources
· Emergency Financial Assistance